Anyone who is an aspiring or emerging educator or has substantial experience in teaching delivery can join as a Bharat e-Shiksha Volunteer. The candidates should qualify following mandatory criteria;
- BEVs should have completed 18 years or above before 1st May 2021
- BEVs can either be undergraduate students from senior years of college (3rd/ 4th year), graduates with a bachelor's degree in any stream, or school teachers/ tutors currently engaged full-time in public/ private institutions
- We are gradually expanding the Bharat e-Shiksha across the country. Currently, we are inviting applications for Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Haryana
- BEVs are expected to commit to a minimum of 9 months of volunteering to ensure sustained results, wherein, they dedicate at least 4 hours of engagement daily which includes the facilitation of learning devices as well as mentoring of students.
- Critical thinkers and problem solvers with enthusiasm and grit to learn, innovate and transfer
The volunteering opportunity is open to all who qualify the above mandatory criteria, and can engage homemakers or other community members who have a passion for teaching, however, aren’t a part of the active workforce currently.